11/21/11

Lacking

Lacking cuz of what? Mood maybe?
nah , it doesnt work at all ouh yea btw, its time to take a rest, to stop, and to forget.
Its simply isnt it, dont ever make things that is not call a PROBLEM, aite. (: Yea,
things that really addicted is
yes TWEET! 24/7 except during takin bath + eat + Prayer. haha. too kinda bored.
ouh yea, Amsterdam, coming soon, lacking my mood when it really difficult to choose, which is
suit for me trench coat. Okay, after this wait for FOOTBALL match MAS VS INA . Of course MAS will win, and
i had already beating with one of my friend from INA @Obyyan , if i win he will replace my pic
towards his tweet con. haha. increadibly exciting! haha. okay today i was fully successful
download Dima Bilan Album 2011 and keep repeating his music at lappy. yahooo! okay. done
with it, much of love from tiea, take care yeaw! XX Wait ! is this nice for me ?