6/17/11

FInal Exam For Short Semester 3

Alhamdulillah , now i already reach to the final of short semester 3 then after this procees to Long Semester 4.hee, long this short semester many things i had been face on , with all problem, and happiness but i handle it so well. In my life, i just aim one thing right now, i wanna be rich , rich , and rich because im NOT from the richest background of family ,so thats why since i was small at age 4 , i said to my granny i dont want to be others thing just wanna be rich woman in this world !. Because the reason is im not depending on others .Other than that, when one day i meet someone and maybe husband if he leave me im not too hard to face it because i got all already,so thats what the reason why i wanna be a rich woman in this world. Aim for short semester pointer is 3.890. Amiin, i aim , i get it , i satisfy with it.haha,that is me.Ouh yeah, in this life too,there is HATERS , that i doesnt know why they too jelous with others life till they wanna make a silly story about me and aim me that im done the bad things that im not do it.WHAT a pity of her/him.haha.Just if,she/he read this, please baby im not please you in this world ,or maybe occur in my life, cuz when you do that stupid things is totally show yourself towards people that you are SILLY,STUPID,MORON, attitude.Thats all i can say.haha.Im not damn to you but once people doing shit towards me, forever and ever i will lookin at you in most worst bad perception.Remember it! I didnt get a mess with you, so please dont get a mess with me or you will know how much i can keep my revenge towards you.haha. The clock show already on 11.50 A.M , so on 12 P.M i have to get ready to make revision for Organizational Behavior Exam, and prepare to go my cousin party at Pizza Hut , Kota Damansara .Okay, Adioussss!!! (: